Private Mailbox Rental Service In Cerritos, CA
Safety, Security & Convenience
Receiving mail and packages at your home or business can be challenging (and potentially risky) for a number of reasons. Here are a few to consider:
- Identity thieves can find a treasure-trove of information about you by stealing letters directly from your home mailbox.
- UPS, FedEx, DHL and the United States Postal Service often leave packages on your porch or doorstep — making it easy for thieves to steal them — package theft like this is one of the fastest-growing crimes in the US.
- How many times have you been waiting for an important letter or package and find out the driver did not deliver it because he needed your signature — but you were at work or out shopping? Remember how tough it is to find that package?
- If you travel, what happens to your mail and packages while you’re gone?
- Do you run a business from your home? A residential address does not always give the best impression to clients.
Join the 21st Century and rent a private mailbox at Packaged To Go. Renting a private mailbox is the most efficient way to receive your mail and packages. Small office and home office business operators have used private mailboxes for decades to help manage their business. Private citizens use them for safety, security, and convenience.
Why rent a Private Mailbox?
- Use a Street Address instead of a residential address or P.O. Box — better for business and personal mail and packages.
- You’ll have 24 hour access to your mail — Our mailbox area is brightly lit and secure.
- Free package receiving — We accept packages and mail from the Post Office, UPS, FedEx, DHL, and couriers — never miss a delivery again! We’ll sign for it and keep it safe until you can pick it up.
- Email & text notification—We can email or text you when that important letter or package is delivered. SIgn up for this add-on service and you will never have to wonder about whether your package or letter has been delievered or not.
- Security & Safety — Our mailbox lobby is lit and secured 24/7.
- Mail Forwarding — Do you travel and fret about your mail piling up? We can forward it to you overnight, weekly, monthly, or on demand.
- Anonymity & Privacy — Your information is safe with us.
- Permanent Address — Do you move frequently? Tired of your mail “chasing” you? Problem solved.
- Separate your Business from your Personal mail — If you run a business from your home, it’s a good idea to have a separate business address.
- When you rent a private mailbox at Packaged To Go you get a “real” street address. It creates a more professional appearance for your business and is easier for customers to find you on line.
- Sign up for 6 months or 1 year and pay in advance, to get special discounts! Worried about paying late? Sign up for automatic payment with us!
What do you need to open a Private Mailbox?
Per US Postal regulations, a completed USPS Form 1583 must be signed, at the time of sign up, by all individuals planning to receive mail/parcels at our store. Alternatively, an original copy of the completed and signed USPS Form 1583 may be notarized by any Notary Public, and brought to our store.
The USPS Form 1583 requires that all signers present TWO forms of valid identification, with ONE that is in the form of a photo ID. All forms of identification must be valid and may NOT be expired.
Please click HERE to view and download the USPS Form 1583.
What forms of ID are acceptable?
Driver's License, Non-Driver State Identification Card, Armed Forces ID, Government ID, University ID, Recognized Corporate ID, Passport, Alien Registration Card, Certificate of Naturalization, Current Lease, Current Mortgage, Current Deed of Trust, Voter Registration Card, Vehicle Registration Card, Home Insurance Policy, and Vehicle Insurance Policy.
What forms of ID are NOT acceptable?
Social Security Card, Credit Card, Debit Card, Birth Certificate, Club Cards (e.g.: AAA, Costco, Sam's Club, etc.), and any other forms of identification that are NOT listed above as "acceptable."